Personal Green IDF Dressing - Larger
- 60.00 Grams
- Calculated at Checkout
Please do not confuse this bandage with the one that has a pressure bar. We sell those in under the "Israeli Emergency Bandages" category
This bandage is larger than the standard IDF dressings, 9x10cm as opposed to 6x10cm. This makes it more suitable for abdominal wounds or larger wounds
This is a sterile bandage in a a tightly-sealed vacuum bag:
- Its objective is to stop hemorrhaging and bandage wounds as first aid on the field.
- It is carried by every Israeli Army (IDF) soldier regularly on the field, in training and in combat, and even in office bases.
- In can be used for military or civilian purposes.
- It is a must-have for militaria collectors.
- It is an integral part of every first aid kit at home or at work. Be always prepared for emergency!
- Can be self-applied - meaning an injured person my treat himself using it.
- Made in Israel.
As I mentioned in other review - I am Viet-Nam War Combat Corpsman (1St.Mar.Div). This seems heftier & better packed than Govt.Issue.
Have not used it and hope I never do (again), but it seems like it will last longer that I will.
Keeping some in House and Car - You never know...
WILL order a few more soon. "Doc"
Putting together a trauma kit was easier with this and other items included.